Potion Panic Potion Panic

Pretty Addictive

I know some people say usually they just stick to one thing once they've started using it. One thing I've found is

1.) Using potion 5 blue 100 Red 100 Yellow - this potion emits the green gas continuously for at least 10 seconds. This can be useful if you throw 1 or 2 of these when the spiders start coming while throwing the yellow blob
2.) The yellow blob doesn't have to be expensive plus it is very effective. With variation 5,5,7 it is enough to stick and destroy the enemy.
3.) If there's too much overwhelming you, make the red rocks that explode 100 blue, 0 Red, 100 Yellow

Great game - although there should be more ways for defense.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Awesome

Wow - utterly amazing work. Very professional.
But my question is Ive got the scroll and sword and the goo - now what?

Visual-Noize responds:

Thanks ^_^
Simply talk to Majutsu, she will upgrade your sword for you

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AMAZING

Probably one of the best interactive games I've played - no matter how you cut it tho - almost every song sound the same - but wow - still amazing

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Very well done

Well constructed game - very detailed and intelligent. It's hard to not lose any players but it's possible. Try to make the enemy walk into a pattern of a cross so the Red magician can easily damage 3 or 4 at a time. And to the last review, I'm pretty sure it's a female DEMON she turns into. It makes more sense.

Samurai Jack version 1.3 Samurai Jack version 1.3

Seriously

You've sent in this game for the 4th time already...If you were aiming for a high mark, it's not gonna get one - I'm sorry - Just face the facts that this game sucks....Make another game or animation - people are gonna automatically give it zero because they've seen this already...for the 4th time!

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Nice

But the success thing is pissing me off - it doesn't continue when u press w - it just zooms in and out

Better Drawing in Flash Better Drawing in Flash

Dude you're a god

Thanks so much for all these tutorials - I'm struggling with Flash and this really helps out. It's a shame you're not gonna make anymore because it makes I'm sure a huge difference in lots of people's lives. Thanks again

Dress an anime chick Dress an anime chick

...

Holy shit! Dress an anime chick!! How original!!!!
Seriously dude - why waste time doing something everyone's sick of?

-=:Killer 2: Mission 3:=- -=:Killer 2: Mission 3:=-

Um...

So what do I do after I kill the guy pissing in the corner? I don't know where to go...otherwise...it's too damn slow...ok effort

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

...

This may come as a shock to most but I wasn't really impressed with this game. Yes - I probably wouldn't be able to make a game as good as this one but all the actions seen here are just a rip off of final fight. I'd think that a great artist such as Zhu would be able to come up with something original...but it was basically a ripoff. It was really good - but it could've been better if you used your own ideas.